Yasha Hartberg's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad you liked it! "

Yasha Hartberg replied May 10, 2012 to Asatru concept of fate

2 May 10, 2012
Reply by Yasha Hartberg

"This is another area where a wiki would be helpful.  When I set up wikis for my stud…"

Yasha Hartberg replied Apr 4, 2012 to Polytheism

12 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Samuel the Lamanite

"Glad to have the clarification.  I must admit I thought it rather odd to have the fi…"

Yasha Hartberg replied Apr 4, 2012 to religion can be investigated scientifically, logically

5 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Yasha Hartberg

"A wiki seemed like an obvious choice to me as well.  It gives you considerably more…"

Yasha Hartberg replied Apr 3, 2012 to Polytheism

12 Apr 6, 2012

"Of that I have no doubt.  I've done some work setting up relational databases so I h…"

12 Apr 6, 2012

"I'm not at all surprised.  This is an incredibly ambitious project and developing th…"

12 Apr 6, 2012

"This would seem to need some clarification.  I can think of at least two ways to int…"

Yasha Hartberg replied Apr 3, 2012 to religion can be investigated scientifically, logically

5 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Yasha Hartberg

"I wonder if this should be further refined.  For instance, I have encountered polyth…"

12 Apr 6, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

The Angel, Lord Plagueis commented on The Angel, Lord Plagueis's blog post Atlas Shrugged
38 minutes ago
The Angel, Lord Plagueis posted blog posts
44 minutes ago
The Angel, Lord Plagueis commented on The Angel, Lord Plagueis's blog post Keepin' you KommOn: Part 22
"“Down there between our legs, it's like an entertainment complex in the middle of a…"
2 hours ago
The Angel, Lord Plagueis commented on The Angel, Lord Plagueis's blog post Thee padded cell we make for ovrselves.
yesterday
The Angel, Lord Plagueis commented on The Angel, Lord Plagueis's blog post Thee padded cell we make for ovrselves.
yesterday
yesterday
The Angel, Lord Plagueis posted blog posts
yesterday
The Angel, Lord Plagueis commented on The Angel, Lord Plagueis's blog post ReadMo.tXt
"Rest peacefully Lord Oh..."
yesterday
The Angel, Lord Plagueis commented on The Angel, Lord Plagueis's blog post ReadMo.tXt
yesterday
The Angel, Lord Plagueis commented on The Angel, Lord Plagueis's blog post Keepin' you KommOn: Part 22
"And remember, when the well is dry STOP digging. Just love it for what it gave you and let it go."
yesterday
yesterday
The Angel, Lord Plagueis commented on The Angel, Lord Plagueis's blog post Feedback Analysis
"Thanx"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Sidian M.S. Jones.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service