David Bee's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Truth is things as they really are, and as they really will be (and things as they r…"

David Bee replied Jul 17, 2010 to 10 Words of less, and here are the first two.... "Truth is..............

9 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Jeff H

"You are sounding more and more like a logical thinking being, and less like what man…"

David Bee replied May 10, 2010 to Get your history straight...

19 May 11, 2010
Reply by Jeff H

"1. Do you rely on this historical fact of Jesus Christ as your proof? 2. Someone wh…"

David Bee replied May 9, 2010 to Get your history straight...

19 May 11, 2010
Reply by Jeff H

"The following express my belief as to this discussion. I know it is true. 1 LISTEN…"

David Bee replied Apr 16, 2010 to “The One who was killed was the one made to look like Jesus.”

2 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by David Bee

"You commented, "The ultimate reality though is out there, . . . The real depths of o…"

David Bee replied Apr 12, 2010 to Is Reality the Best/Shortest Discription of God Possible?

74 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Alexander

"A little background on the author should help explain. What he meant is very clear t…"

David Bee replied Apr 11, 2010 to Is Reality the Best/Shortest Discription of God Possible?

74 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Alexander

"Reality - Truth, the sum of existence - Yes. 1. Oh say, what is truth? ’Tis the fai…"

David Bee replied Apr 11, 2010 to Is Reality the Best/Shortest Discription of God Possible?

74 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Alexander

"Probably, my feelings about the word cult unduly influenced my reaction. If the clai…"

David Bee replied Apr 10, 2010 to Is Open Source Religion a Cult? a Band? a Congregation? a Process? a Mythos? a..... what ??

15 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Roman Kozlowski

"Feel free to unconfuse me."

David Bee replied Apr 10, 2010 to Is Open Source Religion a Cult? a Band? a Congregation? a Process? a Mythos? a..... what ??

15 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Roman Kozlowski

"Thanks. I should have identified the source better. Your comment rings valid to me."

David Bee replied Apr 10, 2010 to Is Reality the Best/Shortest Discription of God Possible?

74 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Alexander

RSS

Latest Activity

Kernel John posted a discussion
Aug 8
Kernel John replied to Kernel John's discussion What is Consciousness
"Most consider Heart to be a physical function of the Body and so I'm not sure what you mean by…"
Jul 31
Cen replied to Kernel John's discussion What is Consciousness
"Within the Heart is true conscious, where four corners of spirituality , physical fight to make…"
Jul 31
Cen replied to Kernel John's discussion What is Consciousness
"Spiritual group watches"
Jul 31
The Angel, Lord Plagueis shared their blog post on Facebook
Jul 17
The Angel, Lord Plagueis commented on The Angel, Lord Plagueis's blog post The illusion of equality.
"Thank you Alexander. Your comment is much appreciated."
Jul 10
Kernel John commented on Kernel John's video
Thumbnail

FAITH IN REASON with Richard Dawkins

"Hi Alexander, what is considered common sense today becomes known as the superstition of tomorrow.…"
Jul 9
Alexander commented on The Angel, Lord Plagueis's blog post The illusion of equality.
"I hope you like my delusional advice, Some are awakening, Life offers everyone a chance at success,…"
Jul 9
Alexander commented on Kernel John's video
Thumbnail

FAITH IN REASON with Richard Dawkins

"common sense dictates that we are foolish to rely on superstition and tradition in favor of science…"
Jul 9
The Angel, Lord Plagueis posted a blog post

The illusion of equality.

__________________________________________Keyα Alpha Analytical Maleβ Beta Creative FemaleΩ Omega…See More
Jul 8
Kernel John commented on Kernel John's blog post Who is Dadi Janki?
" "
Jun 29

© 2015   Created by Sidian M.S. Jones.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service