David Bee's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Truth is things as they really are, and as they really will be (and things as they r…"

David Bee replied Jul 17, 2010 to 10 Words of less, and here are the first two.... "Truth is..............

9 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Jeff H

"You are sounding more and more like a logical thinking being, and less like what man…"

David Bee replied May 10, 2010 to Get your history straight...

19 May 11, 2010
Reply by Jeff H

"1. Do you rely on this historical fact of Jesus Christ as your proof? 2. Someone wh…"

David Bee replied May 9, 2010 to Get your history straight...

19 May 11, 2010
Reply by Jeff H

"The following express my belief as to this discussion. I know it is true. 1 LISTEN…"

David Bee replied Apr 16, 2010 to “The One who was killed was the one made to look like Jesus.”

2 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by David Bee

"You commented, "The ultimate reality though is out there, . . . The real depths of o…"

David Bee replied Apr 12, 2010 to Is Reality the Best/Shortest Discription of God Possible?

72 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by James Germiquet

"A little background on the author should help explain. What he meant is very clear t…"

David Bee replied Apr 11, 2010 to Is Reality the Best/Shortest Discription of God Possible?

72 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by James Germiquet

"Reality - Truth, the sum of existence - Yes. 1. Oh say, what is truth? ’Tis the fai…"

David Bee replied Apr 11, 2010 to Is Reality the Best/Shortest Discription of God Possible?

72 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by James Germiquet

"Probably, my feelings about the word cult unduly influenced my reaction. If the clai…"

David Bee replied Apr 10, 2010 to Is Open Source Religion a Cult? a Band? a Congregation? a Process? a Mythos? a..... what ??

15 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Roman Kozlowski

"Feel free to unconfuse me."

David Bee replied Apr 10, 2010 to Is Open Source Religion a Cult? a Band? a Congregation? a Process? a Mythos? a..... what ??

15 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Roman Kozlowski

"Thanks. I should have identified the source better. Your comment rings valid to me."

David Bee replied Apr 10, 2010 to Is Reality the Best/Shortest Discription of God Possible?

72 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by James Germiquet

RSS

Latest Activity

Amy Lamuel and Darius Madjzoub are now friends
22 hours ago
Kernel John left a comment for Randal Ott
"Hi Randal, Sorry for not getting back sooner but I was travelling. Things have been very slow on…"
Wednesday
Darius Madjzoub left a comment for Sci being
"Is or could science be the answer for everything? Darius"
Sep 14
Darius Madjzoub updated their profile
Sep 13
Darius Madjzoub left a comment for Randal Ott
"Sorry: This is the rest of my comments: All Manifestations have declared similar statements and…"
Sep 12
Randal Ott left a comment for Darius Madjzoub
"I think you left your response to my comment on Amy Lamuel's page instead of mine. Also, it…"
Sep 12
Darius Madjzoub left a comment for Amy Lamuel
"Thank you for your illuminating response. I am not, and have never been masterfully articulate in…"
Sep 12
Randal Ott left a comment for Darius Madjzoub
"Hi, Darius! Unitarian Universalism is a faith based not on a common creed, but rather on a set of…"
Sep 12
Darius Madjzoub left a comment for Bailey Swicegood
"What are your beliefs. Science? Religion? Darius"
Sep 11
Darius Madjzoub left a comment for john Taylor
"You mentioned as subjects "World Religions". Which ones have the most appeal?"
Sep 11
Darius Madjzoub left a comment for jim sutton
"Hi Jim: I am interested to find out how you have arrived at your agnosticism. Did you have a belief…"
Sep 11
Darius Madjzoub left a comment for Randal Ott
"Unitarian Universalism sounds good, but what is its tenets ? Curiously enough, I know a number of…"
Sep 8

© 2014   Created by Sidian M.S. Jones.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service