David Bee's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Truth is things as they really are, and as they really will be (and things as they r…"

David Bee replied Jul 17, 2010 to 10 Words of less, and here are the first two.... "Truth is..............

9 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Jeff H

"You are sounding more and more like a logical thinking being, and less like what man…"

David Bee replied May 10, 2010 to Get your history straight...

19 May 11, 2010
Reply by Jeff H

"1. Do you rely on this historical fact of Jesus Christ as your proof? 2. Someone wh…"

David Bee replied May 9, 2010 to Get your history straight...

19 May 11, 2010
Reply by Jeff H

"The following express my belief as to this discussion. I know it is true. 1 LISTEN…"

David Bee replied Apr 16, 2010 to “The One who was killed was the one made to look like Jesus.”

2 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by David Bee

"You commented, "The ultimate reality though is out there, . . . The real depths of o…"

David Bee replied Apr 12, 2010 to Is Reality the Best/Shortest Discription of God Possible?

74 Nov 11
Reply by Alexander

"A little background on the author should help explain. What he meant is very clear t…"

David Bee replied Apr 11, 2010 to Is Reality the Best/Shortest Discription of God Possible?

74 Nov 11
Reply by Alexander

"Reality - Truth, the sum of existence - Yes. 1. Oh say, what is truth? ’Tis the fai…"

David Bee replied Apr 11, 2010 to Is Reality the Best/Shortest Discription of God Possible?

74 Nov 11
Reply by Alexander

"Probably, my feelings about the word cult unduly influenced my reaction. If the clai…"

David Bee replied Apr 10, 2010 to Is Open Source Religion a Cult? a Band? a Congregation? a Process? a Mythos? a..... what ??

15 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Roman Kozlowski

"Feel free to unconfuse me."

David Bee replied Apr 10, 2010 to Is Open Source Religion a Cult? a Band? a Congregation? a Process? a Mythos? a..... what ??

15 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Roman Kozlowski

"Thanks. I should have identified the source better. Your comment rings valid to me."

David Bee replied Apr 10, 2010 to Is Reality the Best/Shortest Discription of God Possible?

74 Nov 11
Reply by Alexander

RSS

Latest Activity

Kernel John replied to Kernel John's discussion BIOCENTRISM - Emerging Paradigm
"Dementia? You want me to explain how a diseased brain causes behavior change.  What's…"
2 hours ago
Alexander posted a status
20 hours ago
Alexander replied to Kernel John's discussion BIOCENTRISM - Emerging Paradigm
"Then how do you explain old people with dementia becoming child like? Tell me what thinking does…"
23 hours ago
"Again Alex, your thinking includes self-imposed limits and assumptions.  When you say…"
yesterday
"You have no consciousness without matter. You have good examples of how consciousness evolved…"
yesterday
"Geez Alex, of course a bat is intelligent. However, I asked:   "Show us evidence that…"
yesterday
""Show us the evidence that matter is intelligent in and of itself to produce intelligence…"
yesterday
"Alex, it would not be difficult to argue that religion was humankind's earliest attempt at…"
Thursday
"I believe consciousness arises out of matter. You only have to look back a…"
Thursday
"Video of cosmic memory at work"
Thursday
"             " I regard matter as derivative    …"
Wednesday
"If this image has been posted before here I apologize in advance.  "