Ladies & gentlemen!
Here is an opportunity to offer your genuine self through sharing your personal spiritual experiences, of god/s, transcendence, truth, all that which is, and more.
The structure of this discussion is sharing of self. Lengthy dogma dumps or quotidian quotes are not welcome. Certainly, you may offer a ***brief*** quote as applicable to either inspiring your experience or crystallizing the explanation of it.
1. What preceded the experience. Certain life situations, challenges, opportunities, etc.
2. The context within which the experience occurred.
3. What activities, what substances, what people, what environment, what assisted or provoked the experience.
4. What was the experience.
5. How did the experience affect your life? What changes did you make? How did you live differently? How has this stayed with you and what difference did it make?
6. Whatever else is relevant.
I debate whether to monitor this discussion to the extent of editing it, not allowing those posts which are contrary to the above stated structure. Yet, this is contrary to true RG spirit.
So, I simply suggest that if you determine someone's post is out of bounds - do not reply to it. Whatever gets attention will grow. Or, only reply to that precious part that forwards this discussion. Ignore the rest.
In other words, you may speak of your own experience without attempting to convince or convert others.
Through this discussion, we may learn different methods of achieving higher spiritual planes and how to sustain these accomplishments throughout our lives, with words that connect us, soul to soul.