Here is a list of core values derived from the houses in astrology. The astrological model is a good one because I don't think anything is left out... it pretty much hits all of the values that are common to most people.
1. Self awareness, Independence, Identity
2. Wealth and property, Comfort, Ascetics
3. Education, Creativity, Exchange of Ideas
4. Family, Home, Children
5. Social activity, Sexuality, Entertainment
6. Work, Service to Others, Health
7. Partnership, Romance, Cooperation
8. Mystery, Transformation, Death
9. Cultural Values, Community, Principles
10. Profession, Status, Reputation
11. Abstract Ideals, Social Awareness, Collective Well-being
12. Imagination, Subconscious Impulses, Intuitive Awareness
I think that nearly every possible value can be included under one of these 12 headings, and while there is a little bit of overlap between some of them, when rendered in the abstract they do seem to each constitute a separate archetypal realm.