Robert replies..."Jesus hated the Pharisees that practiced "self righteousness" and they were quite angry with Jesus because He claimed to be God in a human body, then conspired to kill Him...which they succeeded in doing but you know what happened next right?  Plus Jesus said that their religion would crash and burn which it did and Jerusalem, was pulverized by the Romans.   So these practitioners of a false form of the Jewish religion that Satan created through them and Jesus called their god Satan..He said "Your father is the devil"...precisely what I say to you Kernal.(So your attempt to mouth the word "monotheism" is fruitless...Satan has created a huge amount of false religions and philosophies, practices, third eye and reincarnation belief systems by the thousands.  You are no less guilty than James that cherry picks what feels good to him and ignores the questions I ask of him, or pleads ignorance

Self Righteousness ? If you want to see someone even more self righteous than the Pharisees, Robert, Try looking in the mirror. You are so busy judging the faults of the evil souless people like Kernel and I that you seem to ignore the teaching to "judge not lest ye be judged in like manner".

Satan is the "accuser" and your messages look  far more satanic than they do christlike.

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah yeah Jesus is your boss and that's the same thing the abortion clinic bombers say and the crusades and inquisition supporters said and it is what the "god hates fags" people say as they drag homosexuals behind their pick up trucks.

Now why  would you point me to what Kernel says  after all you say he is a "numbskull" how would he know anything let alone that you love him.

Now you call me "stupid" and "dimwit" and you expect to have any credibility when it comes to spirituality.

I am quite sure you turn more people against Christ than you draw towards Christ.

PEPO MZUNGU WATU . WANA DHANI DHANA YENYE KOSA PEPO  UONGO.

As I said before. I do not like to read Revelations because I do not like to hear of people being harmed, even if it is their own choice or fault.

Rejoice not in iniquity. It makes me nauseous to think of such things. It makes me want to cry, so I avoid thinking about it. That is my learned behavoir.

I am sure I know all of what you say, but I just cannot bear to face it.

And you can curse and swear all you want. Call me names and criticisize me. I refuse to find ANY satisfaction in the suffering of anyone. SO rub your hands in glee if you must, but leave me out of your sadistic pleasures.

There is absolutely no evidence that Jesus struck anyone with those whips. Whips are often used to scatter animals as Jesus would scatter the sacrificial lambs. Turning over tables and scattering money is not harming people.

Even when the centurians ear was cut off Jesus healed it..

Righteousness means doing the right thing. Which means not harming or abusing others and not rejoicing when others are harmed.

It is bad enough that people do things that get themselves harmed, drug overdoses, drunk driving, stds etc. without causing them more pain by adding insult to injury.

The consequences of sin is death , seperation from God. Eternal unhappiness and lack of love and high self esteem (not to be confused with pride) of knowing you are doing the right thing.

I wish this on NO ONE no matter how evil YOU might judge them to be, I will pray for their salvation, every one of them, with my last breath and I will NOT condemn them to hell by judging them guilty no matter how "righteous" YOU might think that judgement is.

righteousness is loving people, not calling them names.... instructing each other in humility

Galatians 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Yes I can read Robert.

I prefer to come to Jesus as a child,

If you would like to berate ne as one, feel free, but do you really think Jesus would approve?

Matthew 18:3-5

King James Version (KJV)

3And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

Perhaps what you judge as lies, are just misunderstanding caused by cultural and language barriers?

What is truth? Whose truth?

If a lion eats a gazelle it is good for the lions children but bad for the gazelles children, But is it evil?

I double dar you to read the scary bopok of revelations wimp

I have read it, but unlike you I do not enjoy hearing or seeing about the suffering of others. For example, I realize you do not want my advice and you think you do not need my advice, and you thinnk my prayers for you are misplaced. However, having said that I fear for your own eternal damnation and so I write messages not declaring you to be any more unrighteous than I, but pleading with you (in my own way) to reconsider the way you reach out to those you seem to be more condemning to eternal torment than trying to save them from eternal torment. But who am I to teach you? No one, I have enough problems dealing with my own spiritual affairs to try and give you advice on yours.

I have read it, but unlike you I do not enjoy hearing or seeing about the suffering of others. 

So you choose to ignore that side of Jesus as Lord adn Judge of humanity?  You choose to insist that He woujld never "harm" (your word) a human being?  Thatr asd Judge He will  simply turn His facve away from the actions of mankind?

That would not be much incentive to all the evil doers now would it James?

Aww dont wory lets just rape pillage and steal because the judge is a lenient liberal sweet heart with no animosoity or any hateful attitudes...is that what you "believe James?

Revelation 2:6

1. But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
    Revelation 2:5-7 (in Context))
  1. Revelation 2:15
    Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
    Revelation 2:14-16 

Hey by the way James I do not mind ypou praying for me but your misplaced prayer for my salvation is what I do not need...may be you are insecure in yours?

If you have the urge to pray for me please pray for me to  have WISDOM...thanks!!!

Robert

Wisdom it is then. Done

And Jesus would never harm anyone and neither would God. In fact since the beginning of man all God has done is try to persuade man not to persue his "lemming urge".

Do not blame God or Jesus for the choices of men.

May you have the wisdom to change your course and turn to Jesus for your salvation, because right now I see you doing a lot of judging people and sending condemning them to hell.

May you have the wisdom to change your course and turn to Jesus for your salvation, because right now I see you doing a lot of judging people and sending condemning them to hell.

Thanks,  but drop the "Salvation " thingy.  I was born again, baptized with the Holy Ghost and fire and saved forty years ago..now I need all the wisdom I can contain

As for "hell" I have never used hell word in this forum..so knock that off and study the book of Revelations, especially noteworthy is chapter 13, right after Jesus describes His only Church...His Bride in chapter 12, that mysterious woman clothed in the sun, pregnant with a brand new revelation for today the Solar manifestation of Jesus Christ as He intensifies His radiance seven times brighter and burns away wickedness.

Chapter 13 James signals the coming of an amazing human being that is able to mimic Christ on many levels.  His main counterfeit is that he seems to come back from the dead.  Get familiar with that soon coming event so you are not totally dumbfounded, shocked and amazed like most of the world will be. The event will be proclaimed as "The Second coming and will resemble this parody

http://youtu.be/kNDaOFQ6g2I

we come  in peace

http://youtu.be/4KEueJnsu80

we will met again under the  Iron Sky

http://youtu.be/URqKGSVpbIo

yes here they come again...the Second Coming...really..literally..no kidding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeAfoiN5SDw&feature=endscreen&am...

Robert

I think I understand you now. I apologize for any confusion on my part in our discussions. So um..  carry on and I will be much more tolerant in consideration of the delicate codition of you faculties....

germans... moon... antartica... flying saucers ....I am gonna take a little nap now....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Dane Christensen updated their profile
Jul 15
Elijah James posted a status
"Just completed a draft French version of The Book of ORIANO containing metaphysics, ethics, and dramaturgy."
Jul 15
Kernel John commented on Sidian M.S. Jones's photo
Thumbnail

Belief Genome Tyrion Lannister Never Forget Armor Quote

"This paradigm is based on the question of, "Am I a Body with a Soul" or a "Soul with…"
Jun 28
Kernel John commented on Sidian M.S. Jones's photo
Thumbnail

"What is hurt?  There is pain that is experienced by the extremities and there is that which we…"
Jun 28
Roman Kozlowski commented on Sidian M.S. Jones's photo
Jun 6
Roman Kozlowski commented on Sidian M.S. Jones's photo
Thumbnail

"We are what we are at any moment in time, of that there is no doubt. Yet, we are overtime in…"
May 29
Kernel John replied to Alexander's discussion Video - opportunistic evolution or planed evolution?
"Would definitely agree with the closing point of the video - enjoy this high point in civilization…"
May 18
Alexander posted a discussion

Video - opportunistic evolution or planed evolution?

Until recently the oldest, unchallenged evidence of human hunting came from a 400,000-year-old site…See More
May 9
Kernel John posted a status
"Is religion a primitive brain process designed to explain the world?"
May 7
Kernel John posted a video

Martin Hanczyc: The line between life and not-life

http://www.ted.com In his lab, Martin Hanczyc makes "protocells," experimental blobs of chemicals that behave like living cells. His work demonstrates how li...
Apr 15
Kernel John replied to Kernel John's discussion Science and the Soul
"This vid discusses Libet's experiment in somewhat scientific terms. "
Mar 30
Kernel John posted a video

Michio Kaku on the Evolution of Intelligence

Don't miss new Big Think videos!  Subscribe by clicking here: http://goo.gl/CPTsV5 Dr. Michio Kaku returns to Big Think studios to discuss his latest book, T...
Mar 30

© 2014   Created by Sidian M.S. Jones.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service